8 simple ways to have Great Relationship
Many of my clients in 1-on-1 Coaching sessions and Workshops on Relationship ask me Ashwani –
“I want my partner to be caring, loving, should do this for me, to be like this, behave this way and so on …what I shall do to accomplish it?
Well, you need to understand this – If you are having or planning to be in a Relationship to have, gain or expect to receive something, FOR SURE you will have SERIES of Problems in this Journey.
The very fundamental to have a successful and enriching relationship is the Realization that
IT IS THE PLACE to GO and GIVE
Not the PLACE to GO and GET
Ensure you are taking conscious steps and actions by these 8 simple ways to have a great relationship.
1. Team work
Remember you are in it TOGETHER. See Yourself as ONE TEAM. This sense of oneness will give birth to the trust that you have someone with you in all the situations and circumstances of your life.
Replace, “You really need to be productive,” with “How can I help you to be more productive?”
Be ONE to have the FUN.
2. Be A Great ListenerGreat listening skill is extremely vital for a healthy relationship. In fact it has been found to be the common quality in the most successful and lasting relationships all over the world. Listen with an intent to understand not to reply.
3. Very few Mind Readers
One of the greatest reasons many relationships never start or seize to breathe because of the assumptions and imagination that my partner understands me, will know what I want to say, convey or ask.
Hearts are often broken by words left unspoken. Not expressing yourself is similar to clogged bathroom drain. Give voice to your feelings, emotions and make sure they reach to your partner. Express Effectively
4. Respect Respect RespectPeople who respect each other not only trust and support each other but also value each other. Respecting each other creates an environment which facilitates freedom of expression and decision making.
5. Avoid Blame Game
You have probably heard it: “He did that. She said this. It’s not my fault.”
The blame game is a way to avoid taking responsibility of unfavourable situations and circumstances in life.
We are not here to Compete,
We are here to Compliment and Complete each other.
6. It is not 1 Time ProcessYou must consistently check in with your partner to understand what he/she wants. If you want a passionate relationship, DESIGN IT – DEVELOP IT. Don’t live in the past of what was once beautiful. Create your present. Beautiful relationship is the resultant of consistent result oriented actions.
7. AcceptIs it not funny if an orange expects apple to be juicy like it !!!! No two persons experience the life in same way. We all are UNIQUE. It is one of the most fascinating things that we have different likes, dislikes, dreams, characteristics and so on. One of the deepest need of human heart is to be accepted and valued. Wouldn’t it be most liberating and empowering feeling for you to know that your partner accepts you fully for the way you are? We should have tremendous acceptance of all the beings in our lives the way they are. Seek for connection not perfection.
8. Don’t wait for special day/eventDo you really need a special occasion to remind each other how much you really care? Shouldn’t every day be special? EVERYDAY in EVERYWAY take conscious Actions to Energize your relationship to take it to NEXT LEVEL. When you Move from what you can take out from your partner to what you can offer, share and give. You start enhancing quality of your relationship and life. Wishing You great relationship full of joy, passion and love.
Your Complete PRESENCE is the ESSENCE Of the fulfilling Relationship
About Ashwani Deswal
Ashwani Deswal is the best Life coach & corporate trainer in India. He is an author, Wellness Coach & Mindfulness Expert. He has served 100,000+ people from more than 112 countries and empowered them to create the results and changes they want in their personal and professional lives.
He has rich experience in the line of Life Coaching, Corporate Training, Wellness, Mindfulness & Leadership Development Training using which he helps people to bring a wholistic transformation in their lives. Being a Mindfulness coach, he uses various modalities to restore harmony & balance in people's lives & empowers them to create health, happiness & success (Overall well-being).
How does Life Coaching work?
Life Coaching with an expert life coach is a structured process of figuring out who you are and what you want, what obstacles have been holding you back, learning what to do to overcome them, taking positive actions to create the result you want in your life. Take Life coaching/ performance coaching from the best Life coach & corporate trainer in India - Ashwani Deswal
How is Personal Life Coaching different from counselling?
The idea behind counselling is to focus on past traumas and issues to change self-destructive habits, repair and improve relationships and work through painful feelings. In this sense, counselling focuses on the past and on introspection and analysis, with the hope of resolving past issues and creating a better future.
In life coaching, a client works with a coach, who is not a healthcare professional, in order to clarify goals and identify obstacles and problematic behaviours in order to create action plans to achieve desired results. A life coach enables the person receiving treatment to take charge of their life and take action to steer it toward their goals.
Is Corporate Training Effective ?
This depends on the expertise of corporate trainer that whether the corporate training imparted by him will be effective. To make corporate training effective a proper diagnosis and analysis of the needs and level of the audience must be done. Ashwani Deswal and his team first understand your requirements and then conducts an orientation workshop which further explores the need of an organization. Then a customized training plan is made and executed.
Effectiveness also depends on the execution where the experience and expertise of the corporate trainer come into play. Ashwani Deswal is the best corporate trainer in India. He is creative and keeps the audience engaged throughout the training and ensures each session adds great value to the audience.
How to find the best corporate trainer?
You would need to do your research. Quora is good platform to see what other people think and know. What you are looking for is already asked by someone there and experts have answered. The best corporate training programs Solutions are provided by one of the top corporate trainers- Ashwani Deswal. Ashwani Deswal & his team can provide your organization with the tools to develop and upgrade the talent and skills of your workforce. Same time when companies are challenged by increasing business complexity, the best corporate training programs offer a range of organizational benefits.
What is a wellness coach?
There are so many of us that just don’t have the resources or understanding that we need to live a healthful & mindful life. That’s where a wellness coach comes in. Most of us have a doctor and some of us might even see a nutritionist/dietician. A wellness coach does not replace either of these, instead, he serves as an incredibly valuable supplement to these.
Ashwani Deswal is the best wellness coach, he uses various modalities to restore and health & balance in your life. One of the biggest benefits to consulting a wellness coach is accountability; sometimes the biggest challenge standing between a person and their goal(s) is their inability to commit to their own progress. Your wellness coach will always be on ”Team You” even when you aren’t.
+91 9999 791 003
Every individual and situation is unique so you should use proper discretion, in consultation with a health care practitioner before undertaking any of the recommendations, protocols, techniques, exercises described herein. Voyage to the betterment and the author expressly disclaims responsibility for any adverse effects that may result from the use or application of the information contained herein. We are not a medical service or suicide prevention helpline. If you are feeling suicidal, we would suggest you immediately call up a suicide prevention helpline or seek medical help.